The Hilton London Paddington hotel is conveniently located 15 minutes from Heathrow Airport and connected by footbridge to Paddington Station. With four London Underground lines—Circle, Hammersmith & City, District, and Bakerloo—linked to the station, this is one of London’s best connected hotels. Over 150 years of history have made this hotel a legend. It’s located in the heart of the city, and is within walking distance of London’s premier attractions.
This grand Victorian hotel offers a full range of modern facilities. Catch up with work in the business center or keep in touch with colleagues in the Executive Lounge. Enjoy the diverse menu and continental influences of the celebrated Brasserie Restaurant. The chic Steam Bar provides the perfect place for dinner or a late night drink, with sleek decor, a contemporary feel, and a relaxed atmosphere.
Address: 146 Praed St, London, W2 1EE
Phone: 020 7850 0500
Website: Hilton London Paddington
- Located on Paddington Station, 15 minutes from Heathrow Airport using the Heathrow express
- A 15 minute walk from London’s West End and Oxford Street
- Art Deco Palatial Terminus hotel built in 1854
- Fantastic base for visiting London with family room options
- 20 minute train ride to the iconic Wembley Stadium
- Complimentary WiFi in public areas and the Executive Lounge