Principal Researchers >
- Professor Nik Bessis (Director of Centre)
- Professor Nikolaos Antonopoulos
- Professor Richard Hill
- Professor Peter Larcombe
- Professor. Lu Liu
- Dr. Ashiq Anjum
- Dr. Hassiba Asma Adnane
- Dr. Olga Angelopoulou
- Dr. Ovidiu Dimitru Bagdasar
- Dr. Minsi Chen
- Dr. David Evans
- Dr Anna Huber
- Dr Werner Sandmann
- Dr. Tommy Thompson
- Dr Marcello Trovati
- Dr Shao Ying (Peggy) Zhu
Associate Researchers >
Visiting Researchers >
- Dr. Elena Asimakopoulou (University of Bedfordshire)
- Dr. David Day (Sheffield Hallam University)
- Dr. Gabriel-Adrian Deak (University of Ulster)
- Dr. George Exarchakos (Eindhoven University of Technology)
- Professor Pierre Kuonen (University of Applied Sciences of Western Switzerland)
- Dr. Peter Norrington (University of Bedfordshire)
- Dr. Andreas Oikonomou (Nottingham Trent University)
- Dr. Christos Politis (Kingston University)
- Dr. Florin Pop (University Politechnica of Budapest, Romania)
- Daniel Reina (University of Seville)
- Dr. Godfried Williams (Intellas UK Ltd)
- Asta Zelenkauskaite (Indiana State University)
- Yan Wu (Tongji Unviersity)
- Rongyan Xu (Yangzhou Polytechnic University)
- Professor Hai Zhuge (Chinese Academy of Sciences)
Visiting Professors >
- Professor Rajkumar Buyya (University of Melbourne)
- Professor Antonio Liotta (Eindhoven University of Technology)
- Dr. Manish Parashar (State University of New Jersey)
Recent PHD Graduates >
- Dr Stelios Sotiriadis – The Inter-cloud Meta-scheduling Model
- Dr Tendai Dube – A flexible e-learning system inspired by Design Methodology Management.
- Dr. David Day – The design and implementation of novel and improved network based intrusion detection systems for countering buffer overflow attacks.
- Dr. Zhang, Kan – A Cluster Based Incentive Mechanism for Peer-to-Peer Systems.
- Dr Wei Wei Goh – The Use of Web 2.0 Technologies in Developing and Enhancing Students’ Critical Thinking Skills in Higher Education: A Qualitative Study.
- Dr Xun Ouyang – Image Synthesis of Virtual Environment Construction for Real Time Internet based e-learning.
- Dr Fareeha Zafar – Global Mobility Management with Route Optimization in Cellular Networks.
- Dr Justin Rogowski – Investigation into Automatic Identification of Bottlenose Dolphins Using Data Fusin Techniques.
- Dr Paul Boddey – On-line Index to a Virtual Design Process for Collaborative Product Development over the Internet.
Current PHD Students >
- Olayinka Johnny – Internet of Things Dynamic Architecture
- Winnie Makinde – Social Networking Search Engine
- Kainth, Haresh Singh – Applying Thread-Level Speculation to an Asymmetric Chip-Multicore Processor.
- Moatshe, Racious Moilamashi – Barriers to successful implementation of E-government in developing countries: The case of Botswana Government.
- Wu, Pianhui – Digital Image Watermarking Based on Scrambling Transformation and Chaotic Encryption.
- Hussain Al-Aqrabi – A Novel Framework for Business Intelligence Security on the Clouds.
- Mariwan Ahmed – An Efficient Service Selection Method Based on QoS.
- Bo Yuan – Effective Knowledge Discovery from Big Data.
- John Panneerselvam – An Intelligent Resource Management Model for Green Cloud Computing.
- Reza Montasari – Risk Assessment on Social Networking Personal and Private Information.